We are seeking a dynamic Account Executive to join our rapidly expanding team. As a crucial member of our sales team, the Account Executive will be responsible for building lasting client relationships and developing innovative strategies to grow revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Work closely with the marketing team to help execute demand generation campaigns to bring more leads into the funnel.
- Execute marketing strategies and tactics to achieve or exceed goals.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Deliver on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations and demonstrations of Cohesion’s technology
- Grow sales volume by capitalizing on trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in a related industry (Building Automation, Real Estate, Security integrations, SaaS etc)
- Demonstrable experience as an effective seller developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.