Cohesion is a leading Intelligent Buildings software solution that is disrupting how buildings operate and how people engage with buildings – from real estate owners/investors, operators, building engineers, to tenants and visitors. Our cutting-edge converged IoT-enabled platform brings together building systems, building software, and business applications into a single portal for on web and mobile platforms to forge the path to autonomous buildings.
- This is an unpaid internship, but provides a hands-on, fast-paced, and robust learning experience at an early-stage tech startup. You will play a key role in building our brand and progressing our company – you have an opportunity to make a big impact! This internship could lead to a full-time paid employment opportunity at Cohesion.
- This position will be responsible for strategic projects and developing a product pricing strategy, working directly with the CEO of Cohesion.
What you’ll do
- Support the CEO through each aspect of executing critical projects, including market research (internal and external), creating presentation materials, and finding solutions to ambiguous or complex challenges.
- Work with CEO and CTPO to develop product pricing strategy.
- Work and coordinate cross-functionally across many different areas of the organization; be able to provide value and insights to key stakeholders, and influence and lead to get to the best outcome.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and communicate to necessary leaders, track and follow-up on action items.
- Assist leadership with fundraising and client/ business development by overseeing meeting preparation.
- Provide communications support: drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations.
- This position reports directly to the CEO and will work collaboratively with the rest of the Cohesion team.
- 40 hours weekly, from June 8 – August 31, excluding July 3rd
- Work experience in Strategy, Corporate Development, Pricing Strategy or Investment Banking
- Strong understanding of real estate market, particularly commercial real estate, and industry stakeholders, decision makers and influencers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment Innovative and ability to think creatively to identify opportunities and solve problems
- Self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills
- BS in Business, Finance, Operations or related Business Degree
- Experience in real estate or SaaS technology industries
What you can expect from Cohesion
At Cohesion, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse thought and practice. Individuals seeking employment at Cohesion are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.